background

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pancakes!

Daddy made some scrumptious pancakes this morning! He made Pumpkin and Honey Oat. There was just a little bit of pumpkin batter left so I decided I would make a Mickey Mouse pancake. Whenever I make a Mickey Mouse pancake I always have one problem. The Ears! They always break of when I try to flip it. Luckly, this time they didn't. They stayed on! I was so excited. So then I decided to go a little crazy and put a face on it. So I took some of the other batter and with a spoon I made a face! It was had to do and his face ended up lopsided but I did it. It might be kinda hard to see but:







Here is the stack of Pumpkin:



Here is the stack of Honey Oat:




My daddy feeds me well!




-Janet


4 comments:

kellie said...

Looks super yummy Janet, call me before you make them next time, I will be you taster!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

I don't care for pancakes but I'm thinking I could be pursuaded to eat pumpkin ones. Yum. And very cute Mickey!

BaggaleyBunch said...

Janet Joy,
Those pancakes look delicious. Will you make them for me when I come in December?
Love ya! Grandma Baggaley

dan and laura said...

YUM!! Wish I was there for breakfast!