background

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Goings and Comings

My brother James left for the MTC yesterday! He is going to the Buenos Aires, Argentina mission.
The proud parents!

Some of the Baggaley clan.

I'm the oldest of 12 children. James is number 11!

My kids will sure miss Uncle James. I think James and Isabelle look a lot alike!

Goodbye James!

Mom and Dad took James to the MTC one day, and the next picked up Richard from the airport. What a week! Richard returned home from the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Spanish speaking mission.


Some of the 12 siblings with Mom and Dad. Richard is number 10!
Welcome home Richard!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

12 children. Wow Janelle, I knew you came from a large family, but I didn't realize it was 12. How neat that you could be there for both the going and the coming home. I sure think Charlie looks a lot like Richard in that picture and yes, Izzy does look like James! Glad you could see so much of your family. Hope you are having, or had, a wonderful trip!!

Andi said...

I didn't realize you were the oldest. No wonder you handle chaos so well!

Allison said...

Oh how I love Argentina!! Best mission place ever. Of course, I went to Mendoza and Cordoba, but I suppose Buenos Aires is okay too!