background

Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Day of School (Take Two)

Elizabeth and Anne had their first day of school on Friday. Take two for me, because the other kids had gone on Monday. We had a fun week together, shopping, seeing movies, going to lunch and boating. Anne is a Sophomore at Cienega High School.




Elizabeth is a Senior at Empire High School.





Aren't they sweet! Actually, Elizabeth and Anne are my best friends. I really enjoy being their mom! It's really hard to see them grow up--I wish I could keep them forever. :)

4 comments:

Mindi said...

What pretty girls! I love the last picture with them holding hands. That is so awesome that they can be such good friends. I love that you feel like they are your best friends too!

kellie said...

They look so sassy! I love the first day of school, new clothes, old friends, its the best!

dan and laura said...

cute cute. i love those girls...and it looks like you had fun boating. i wanna come down and play :) i'm excited for next though. GIRL TRIP!

BaggaleyBunch said...

Elizabeth and Anne - I love you so much! I wish I could have been there to shop and go to lunch with you! Thanks for posting the cute pictures.
Love, Grandma Baggaley