background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LOBSTERS!

The Priests invited the Laurels over to our house for a "game" night. Little did the girls know it was really "wild game" night. They released lobsters into our pool! (I know my pool....how could I let them do this? Can I ever swim in it again?)

Did I mention they put lobsters in our pool!


Here Brother Henderson is demonstrating how to catch a lobster while it is swimming (IN OUR POOL!)



Oh by the way....Nathan cut off the bands on the claws...makes for fun catching!




Cute little critters!


Can you believe Elizabeth actually caught one? Way to go Elizabeth!





Of course they cooked them up after they caught it. Along with the lobster they also cooked elk, reindeer sausage, and quail. What a feast!


And they got all the lobsters out of the pool!




4 comments:

kidding...right? said...

What a fun activity. That's one they are never going to forget!

Mindi said...

That is awesome!! You are such a great sport to let them do this....since you probably didn't even have a choice;) I would have loved to have been there to see the girl's faces when the saw what the "games" were all about...ha! What a fun group of leaders!!

The Huffs said...

I will be honest... I probably wont even swim in your pool again... are you sure you caught them all. One day you are going to find a giant lobster hanging out in your pool :) That actually sounds like a fun activity. I would have never thought to do it. Sounds like something Scott would come up with.

Allison said...

EEEKK!! Lobsters! You are a brave woman to let them put lobsters in your pool!! I would be afraid to get back in. Nate looks almost giddy with excitement. Pictures prove fun was had by all!