background

Friday, April 10, 2009

My New Look

So, I, Elizabeth, thought I should inform the world who does not see me regularly of my new look. It is a type of dress called scene, and I have just fallen in love with it. (Type it in on google images, there are some really cool kids there).
















JUST KIDDING!



Lol. So This is the outfit I wore on April Fools. It was tons of fun to go to school and watch as people stared at the girl who usually dresses like a nerd show up as a scene kid. And that makeup is intense, let me tell you. The night before I practiced putting in on a couple times, and it still took me an hour to put it on that morning. And it still wasn't half as pretty as some of the girls who do it regularly. The white tie is from my percussion outfit, and unfortunately it was the most 'scene' thing I had in my closet.



I really do like liquid eyeliner though . . it is fun to put on.



Elizabeth

3 comments:

The Huffs said...

Love the look Elizabeth! Maybe you should come show me how to do it. I think it would look really good on me :)

dan and laura said...

you scared me to death for a second!!

Mindi said...

I'm sure you definitely got some long stares from people wondering if it was really you. Great April Fools. I have to say that I love the "original" Elizabeth the best!