background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wheeler Farm

I'm a little embarrassed....I took over 500 pictures on our trip to Utah. So this is a picture log of our day at Wheeler Farm. (A small pioneer farm in Salt Lake City). I will follow with other posts on the rest of our trip. This dog is Copper. Izzie is so attached to him. She goes everywhere with him!
My nephews William and Calvin "fishing".

What a Calvin face!

My Mom and Annie....two of my favorite women!
Sweet Janet!

Simon trying to head up to the tree house.


William

This tree house was there when I was a little girl. I remember climbing up and peeking out of that same window.

Hmmm does your dress taste good Izzie?

This goat really wanted the cookies we were eating!



"Please, Calvin, give me your cookie!"

"NOPE!"
My nephew Brandon loves his sunglasses!

Calvin's feet after a day on the farm!

MaryBeth and Janet. Cousins!

We also fed the swans and ducks.
This picture of Brandon makes me think of his dad, Trent when he was a little boy. See that impish grin. I have seen that before! My brother Trent had the nickname "Trent trouble". Brandon seems to be a little more quiet. Love the kid!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love wheeler farm! I grew up across the street from there and have many many memories of that place. It was fun to see your pictures from there.