background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

This is the Place

Second day of picture logs: My sister, Melissa, my Mom and I went to This is the Place with the kids. We went late and found they shut most things down by 2:00. This kids were a little disappointed. But we did get to see quite a bit still.
Everyone got to ride ponies! (Except Charlie. He wasn't interested. He wanted to get to the blacksmith shop before they closed it down.)




The school house is always a fun place to visit!

How many pioneers drew aliens on their slates?

Annie is the best helper with all the small kiddos! (And they love her for it!)

My Mom and Isabelle.

We rode the train around the whole village.


Annie and Missy picked the back seat because it was shady. (It was over 90 degrees that day.) Unfortunately, as soon as the train started, it turned so Missy and Anne were in the sun most of the trip. -- tee hee. :)

2 comments:

Andi said...

You're giving me some fun ideas for my next Utah trip. When we left Utah we had already discussed going to Wheeler next time. It's been awhile since I've done This is the Place..., probably time to go back!

Glad you had a good time. Saw your girls at the jewelry party, they are always so much fun!

The Huffs said...

thanks for taking so many pictures Janellie! We miss you! ... Specially Calvin... Ja Nelle... Where are you!