background

Monday, January 4, 2010

Isabelle's Baptism

Isabelle was baptized on December 5, 2009. It was a wonderful day! She looked absolutely beautiful in her dress.
I was overwhelmed by different feelings. First of all my baby was getting baptized. This is a big step for a mom. But I also felt many feelings of gratitude. As we sat together for lunch, after the baptism, I looked around the table at my children, all who are following the commandments. How lucky can a mom get? Then I looked at my extended family...my mom and dad....Scott's mom and her husband...my brother-in-law and his family. I felt so fortunate to have such a great heritage. I have so many great examples to base my life on. I know I have been blessed. I felt so much love in that room that day. May I never forget the blessings I have!

Dad and Daughter!
Toller cousins with Grandma.

Our fun family!

Isabelle with Grandpa Gordon and Grandma Carol.

Isabelle with Grandma and Grandpa Baggaley.

Daniel is my youngest brother. (I'm first of 12.) Daniel is younger than Elizabeth! I'm so glad he could be here for the baptism.


6 comments:

kidding...right? said...

What a fun day. Izzy does look beautiful in her dress!

The Huffs said...

I wish we could have been there. Izzy you look beautiful? You do have good kids! I miss you guys. I was just thinking about our schedule this year and wondering when we will be able to come visit. I am already sick of this weather up here!!!

kellie said...

She is a sweetie, and you DO have a wonderful family! It is a true blessing to have family that are members of the church who can share in these special days!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

I was so bummed that we missed it. Jordan told me and then we totally forgot that day. I'm glad it was such a great day for your family!!

Mindi said...

Izzy looks so beautiful in her dress! I love to see the pictures of your family. You can just see the personalities spilling out through the pictures. I can hear you guys laughing. Such a fun family!

Donna said...

What a wonderful day, Janelle, and what a beautiful girl. It's so neat that so much family was there for the occasion. We DO have so much to be grateful for and it does my heart good to see your sweet family!