background

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Mother/Daughter Trip to Mesa

Anne and I took a trip to Mesa yesterday. We had so much fun. Unfortunately I forgot my camera! We went to the Mesa Temple, where Annie and I got to do temple work for an ancestor, Christina Levingston. Then we met Cynthia at Joe's BBQ for a great lunch. Lastly, we went and saw Annie's favorite teacher at her old elementary school, Mrs. Montgomery. It was such a great day. I just love having daughters that are my best friends!

3 comments:

Heather said...

it was fun to see your comment on my blog so I could find yours!! It's cute. Your family is adorable.

The Huffs said...

What??? You guys had fun without me??? Well we will just have to come down and have some fun!

dan and laura said...

YAY!! I wish I could have gone to Joe's BBQ. YUM! sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm excited to come down!!