background

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Prom

Jr. Prom was May 8th. I know I'm a little late getting these pictures up...but I have been rather busy! Doesn't Elizabeth look beautiful? These are just a few of my favorite pictures.





Elizabeth went with Jon Stephens. (I think they had fun!) :)



LOVE this one! (Photo credit on many of these goes to Annie.) When I sent these to Walgreens to have them developed they asked me to sign a copyright release. They thought they were professional pictures. Way to go Annie!

A special thanks for all of you who supported Elizabeth in "Project Prom". She helped these special needs kids get to prom. Your donations helped pay their way, and provided transportation. (See below.) I can't tell you how excited these kids were. We were able to go see them get dressed up, and do their hair and make up. What fun!


Everyone had a great time!



4 comments:

Andi said...

Of course my favorite one is of her sitting at the piano.

Way to Elizabeth on helping make Prom special for others! And way to go Anne on such great pictures of your sister!

Andi said...

I meant way to go... I'll edit better next time.

Mindi said...

So beautiful!! She does look so much like you Janelle! I just love the dress. That color is perfect for her.

kidding...right? said...

She looks so pretty! How fun!