background

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving at Todd and Lindsay's

We all traveled to Las Vegas to spend Thanksgiving with Todd (my brother) and Lindsay. My Mom and Dad and Daniel came down from Salt Lake to be there too. I took a ton of pictures....so you will just have to muddle through. I tried to narrow it down to my favorites, but there are still a lot!
Todd took all the kids to the park Thanksgiving afternoon, while Lindsay and Mom cooked, baked etc. We joined him a little later.

This is one of my favorites. Keller looks so excited to be at the park!


Anne and MacKay

Izzie decided she wanted to go back to the park for her birthday. (It was the day after Thanksgiving.)

Izzie turned 8!
She made her own chocolate cream pie for her birthday. Aunt Lindsay didn't help at all! :)


Keller had to have a turn blowing out the candles. He and Izzie developed quite a friendship while we were there. He would walk around the house saying, "Where is my friend?" They built forts together, played games, rode bikes, and watched movies.
I just love Mac-A-Do! (MacKay)

MacKay was so sad we were leaving! It broke my heart.

When Keller heard we were leaving he hurried to get dressed, so he could, "Go live with us." It was so sad to drive away without him.


2 comments:

dan and laura said...

so fun! wish i could have been there. poor keller..he looks so sad in the last photo

The Huffs said...

I am so jealous. We better see you guys soon!!!