background

Friday, March 20, 2009

I will Huff, and I will Puff...the Huffs come to visit

Calvin and Melissa (Janelle's sister) came to visit this week. Unfortunately, we have been attacked by the flu bug. So our visit has been filled with comforting kids, watching videos, playing games, and when Janelle and Melissa caught it, just huddling under blankets on the couch. We did recover enough to make it to the park..... Charlie is one cool dude!









And the kids decided just today to try out the pool for the first time this season. (The water was 65 degrees.) When I say kids I include Melissa's husband Bryce. The rest of us just opted for the hot tub.






Calvin has been a hoot. He really is quite a character. Whenever Janelle walks into the pantry he runs over to close the door to lock her in. He also calls for his dog Milo all the time. (I'm sure Milo misses him too.) We hope we all get feeling better so we can enjoy the last few days of their visit!







No comments: